Sunday, March 9, 2008

Snoopy's Summit


From left to right: delegate from USA, Peru, Holland, Finland, Yugoslavia, Indonesia, New Zealand.

I found this dust-covered Snoopy toys this morning while cleaning the book rack. It's been years since the last time I touched them. They're 1999 McDonald's toys--Snoopy World Tour 2. I collected them when I was a secondary school student in Singapore. Nine years ago, and I still remember the queue to get these Snoopys (although the queue was not as long as the Hello Kitty craze). Being away from home & family, my homesickness was somehow cured by the Javanese Snoopy.
Too bad I only managed to get 7 out of 28. See this blog for the full collection.

2 comments:

sunett said...

edun... barang opo meneh iki?
omah mu penuh harta karun... ha ha ha

suk mben, dak jaluk nggo anak ku oleh ra? :P

MamaNyu said...

jadilah anakku.. nanti kuijinkan kamu bermain dengan snupi2ku.. :D