Thursday, August 4, 2011

Kiss from Heaven

God will show you His love in the most surprising way.


When I was in college, I was so bored with school. Everything seemed to go wrong and I lost my motivation. Then on one fateful day, I went to my mother’s Daycare and Pre-school to get some documents from the teacher for my mother (she was one of the founders). Unintentionally, I went to the toddlers’ room to play with the kids. There was this really cute boy with big eyes and long hair (I thought he was a girl) who was crying out loud. I sat on the floor, and this crying boy immediately got up and came to me. Of all the adults in the room, he hugged me –a stranger! I sang him a lullaby, and he stopped crying! Waaah… I was astounded.

After that incident, I started to come to the school more often. I played with the kids, read them stories, and sang them children’s songs (I happen to know quite a number). After a while, one of the senior teachers asked me to be a regular. I said yes, and that was how I become a part time tutor since 2003 to 2006.

***

And last night, during Tarawih prayer in the mosque while the Imam was preaching, a beautiful little girl came up to my sister, Chacha. The little girl held Chacha’s unfamiliar hands and kissed her! Ain’t that sweet?

Cha, I think it was a very good sign.. ;) Semangaaatt!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahaaaa!!!
Di ruang praktekku banyak anak2 yg suka mencium tangan juga lohhhh... Pasti kalian syenangggg......