Saturday, July 28, 2007

Gimme Your Stuff

I found this interesting blog called Gimme Your Stuff while browsing Anjali's candy blog. It's a cultural-exchange blog where you can swap items with other members from all around the world. You'll be the ambassador for your country.

It's really a wonderful way of getting to know the cultures of other nations..

Stuffs I can get you..
* Confectioneries (candies/cookies) from Indonesia
* Instant noodles
* Spices/soup mix
* Coffee/teas
* Souvenirs/postcards
* Local Magazines/Newspapers
* Local Recipes
* Fabrics/Batik clothes
* Hand-made jeweleries
* Beauty stuffs
* mix CDs
* Other stuffs

Stuff I want to get..
same as the above,
with the addition:

* Beads and jewelery-making materials
* Cute fabrics
* Stationeries

Since I'm a moslem, I cannot eat stuff qualified as haraam (mainly pork & alcohol). So please don't swap with those things.. ^_^

If you're interested, post a comment and leave your email address, or contact me at savrina@gmail.com..

February 2008 update:
Dear friends,
due to the high shipping cost (which is a lot more expensive than the stuff itself), I'm really sorry to say that I can't swap stuff with anyone outside the ASEAN countries yet. But I can send postcards to anywhere in the world. So if you're interested in 'postcard-exchange', drop me a comment or email me at savrina@gmail.com.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Can swap with you as I am new to this gimme site too! I am from USA-California. If interested, contact me: godfirst36@hotmail.com.

name: Renee

Have a great swap experience!

Cori and JV said...

Hello! We are a couple from the Philippines and we very much like to swap with you. Check our profile at http://arabeskimo.blogspot.com/ If there is any chance that you are interested, just keep us posted. You can also e-mail us at wastedcookie@yahoo.com Thanks :)

:) said...

helo, im interested to swap things with you because im very much in love with indonesia.

im from singapore, muslim too & if you're interested, please drop me an email at greenpeaa@hotmail.com

hope to hear from you soon! :)

Unknown said...

Hello, I'm in Snowy California, USA! I would LOVE to swap with you, if you'd like! I would love to know more about your country besides what they show us on TV:)

Hope to hear from you soon!
lettercanyon@hotmail.com

OR http://lettercanyon.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I'm from South Carolina, US, and I would love to swap with you, if you are still interested in swapping!

You can get ahold of me at smollan@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you!

Kris Norman said...

Hello! I'm in Massachusetts, US and I would love to swap with you. You can see my blog here: http://kayceenorman.blogspot.com/

Email me at nightxsky@gmail.com or leave a comment on my blog if you're interested =]

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I would love to do a swap with you and learn more about your country. I'm from texas usa. Let me know if you are interested.

http://br0keness.livejournal.com/13875.html

Unknown said...

Hi!

I'm Agnetha and I live in Sweden. Would you be interested in doing a swap with me?

gummibears@spray.se
http://www.swap-bot.com/member/?id=3495

//Agnetha

Unknown said...

Hi! My name is Kathryn and I'm from the USA. I just recently joined Gimme Your Stuff. :) I was wondering if you'd like to swap with me?

I can send you: beads, fabric, stationary, tea, postcards, local magazines & newspapers, recipes, beauty stuff of your choice, and of course candy/snacks! If there's anything else that you'd like just ask..

My swapping website can be found at: http://www.datturra.vox.com
If you are interested, have a look and leave me a comment.

peacegirl said...

Hi there!My name is lauren and I live in Virginia,in the United states, I would love to swap with you if you are interested. I can offer what you are asking for and many other cute interesting things as well:) I love learning about new cultures! if you are intersted, contact me at princesscaspian@gmail.com

Asmaa said...

Hi ! My name is Asmaa, I live in Belgium but my origins are Moroccan , I really would like to swap things with you. Moreover I'm also a Muslim so I think that we could swap good things and good Halal food :)
You can check my blog if you want http://enjoyingswap.blogspot.com/
or e-mail me at asma_tic@msn.com

I hope to see you soon