Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Green Uniform

One day in April, my friends and I decided that we MUST HAVE A UNIFORM. So we went to three textile shops in Jalan Solo, hoping to find the agreeable material for all of us (since we all have different favorite colors).

About two hours later (after eliminating other choices which were too colorful, too brown, too pink, too checkered, too polkadot, and too expensive), we bought this green flowery fabrics (it's very cheap too ^_^).

The next mission was to make those fabrics into ready-to-wear clothes, so we could take pictures of us wearing the same material.

Three and a half month later....

Taaa.. daaa.....

I made this myself..

Note that I'm not wearing it in the picture.. because it's too big around the bust, and the zipper on the side making it so stiff.. I think I'm going to re-do this after our photo-taking session.. :'(

No comments: