Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pretty Kebaya

Since 2006, there's an annual event called Pekan Budaya Tionghoa (PBT; or Chinese Cultural Week) in Yogyakarta, held around the time of Chinese New Year. It's a very nice event and I'm glad to be able to participate on the very first event. Although sadly I didn't come to PBT 2007 and never heard of PBT 2008.

These kebaya were displayed on PBT 2006. They're private collection of Apip's Gallery (Afif Syakur). The kebaya & batik were very old, from 10 to 100 years old, and almost all of them are handmade!

Look how pretty they are!


Me & my friends during PBT 2006:

Wiras, Bay Vety, Me, Dewi.

Oh, gosh! I looked so.. fat! T_T But hey, I swear I'm not overweighted.. yet.

2 comments:

sunett said...

a little weight more means you're healthy enough..
a little bit more means you're standing on the crowd..

and standing on the crowd means you'll be easier to be found... :P

(kok dadi koyo "senandung anak hilang" yo?)

MamaNyu said...

how can someone be found when no one is actually looking for her?

*Prof SR: 'terharu..'*