Wednesday, June 18, 2008

FROGURT

Wow.. It's been months since my last posting. Things had been pretty busy here. I got a job in the neighbor town, about 40 minutes ride by motorcycle or 1 hour by bus. So when I reached home, I was too tired to play computer, except to watch some movies.
My job is quite interesting. I'll write about it later.

A few days ago, I was browsing & organizing my old files from school. I found a folder titled ProDev, containing pictures from our Product Development class, about two years ago.

There was a project to make a product from a certain ingredient. My team was assigned to make a product from dairy commodity. Here's what we did:



It was being judged, and we won the 2nd place.. YEAY!! (there were 2 runner-ups though, I forgot which team) The winner was Click!, Chocolate coated Brem (confectionery from fermented rice). Chocolate seemed to be a favorite of the judges, I guess.. ^_^

2 comments:

sunett said...

this old memories...

why... oh why...

(emang ada apa to?)
kekekekkee

MamaNyu said...

ya kan.. the years just run like rabbits.. but thank God, they don't run like F1 cars..